For over 20 years, Amphenol InterCon Systems has led the industry in the development and manufacturing of high-performance interconnection systems. Using a world-class set of mechanical and electrical development tools, we can bring innovative solutions to difficult application problems.
• Electrical modeling: Simulation tools include Ansoft 2D and 3D extractors and HFSS field solver. Ansoft packages are also used for circuit simulation and SPICE modeling. Test and measurement capabilities include impedance, prop delay, skew, rise time degradation, crosstalk / coupled noise, and eye pattern analysis.
• Mechanical modeling: Full linear and non-linear mechanical simulation is performed using Cosmos-based systems.
• Broad process capabilities: The company has developed a broad range of reliable, cost-effective process capabilities, from automatic assembly to laser welding and cable preparation to surface- and through-mount solder termination.
• Industry-leading technical support: Amphenol InterCon technologists have been instrumental in the development of high-reliability interconnection systems for end products ranging from intravenous medical electronic systems to supercomputer systems for over 20 years.
• Automated connector assembly, testing, and packaging